Πέμπτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2015

FFERYLLT – Achanterez review



 FFERYLLT – Achanterez
Stygian Crypt Productions
I like folk metal; I like the blend of traditional melodies and tunes with the heavier metal music. Still there are way too many bands out there delivering this kind of music, I think the scene is oversaturated and few manage to achieve an outstanding or at least an interesting end result.
Personally I believe that FFERYLT is a band that achieves its goals. “Achanterez” is this Russian band’s third full length work and I think it finds them at their best. I really enjoyed the way they combine their metal origins with Celtic music and folk tunes. The final outcome is really catchy, intense and epic… it’s simply majestic and mesmerizing and the dual operatic female and death metal male growls make this contradiction even more prominent and underline the beauty of the compositions. I don’t think there is much more for me to add here. “Achanterez” is an album that will be enjoyed by the fans of symphonic, folk metal and especially by fans of bands like ELUVEITIE and ENSIFERUM. Check it out!
Christine  Parastatidou

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: