Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2016

SANTA SANGRE – Ali D’ Amianto review



 SANTA SANGRE – Ali D’ Amianto
Qua Rock Records
We will stay in Italy for a bit more, but this time we will get more aggressive. SANTA SANGRE are from Italy and they started in 2010. From then till now the band has released a demo EP and their most recent release is the album which I am about to present to you.

SANTA SANGRE is a band that carries a lot of rage about modern society and how it functions and they want to express this rage in the most extreme way they can. So, their musical style is a blend of hardcore, thrash metal and punk rock. Their album has a modern and dynamic production and their music is based on grooves and riffs. In my opinion the band carries on its sound influences from known bands like SEPULTURA and METALLICA (as for the hardcore elements I can’t say, since I don’t have a big knowledge on this genre). Also I liked the choice of the band to use the Italian language since it fits just fine with their sound.
SANTA SANGRE introduced themselves to me with this album and they left me with a very good impression since it is a band with passion and they really have some very good ideas for the modern thrashcore sound they play (which by the way also has a strong old school feeling too). I think that they deserve your attention…
Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: