Παρασκευή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

KUADRA – Non Avrai Altro Dio All’ Infuori Di Te Review




KUADRA – Non Avrai Altro Dio All’ Infuori Di Te
Independent
KUADRA is a band from Italy that was formed in 2006 and they describe their sound as alternative metal. As they claim in their bio sheet their sound is a mixture of rap, alternative rock and post metal elements. The band also writes the lyrics in their native language, because this gives them more possibilities to express their emotion and thoughts in words. Here I will have the chance to present to you their new album.

I am really a fan of more traditional forms of metal music and this is a hard task for me, since I don’t have much experience with the alternative rock/metal sound. The band with this album wanted to create a dark and atmospheric work inspired by themes like existential and human matters. I think that they manage to do so because of their minimalistic sound which creates a depressive and sad feeling which sometimes breaks out with some grooves. I think that the band really manages to achieve the dark atmosphere it claims to have. Also if you know the Italian language then you will enjoy and comprehend this release even more.

This is not an album that you can listen to at a party or along with friends in my opinion. This is an album that you will listen to alone and you have to give it sometime to grow in you and I think that it will pay you back. If there is a comparison that I can make with some known artists, then I would say that they reminded me a bit of RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS, THE SMASHIN PUMPKINS and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: